VACANCY FOR PROPERTY LEDGER ADMINISTRATOR AND ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join the Accounts Team at the Wilton Estate. The successful candidate will be responsible for keeping the Property Management System and Membership database up to date, inputting information, reconciling and producing reports.
As the Accounts Administrator, your duties primarily will be:
- Setting up tenancies, processing reviews, producing various reports
- Reporting on tenancies rent
- Ensuring that all charges are levied, including service charges and all other recharges
- Manage the direct debit process for both properties and memberships
- Responsibility for production of aged debt reports and chasing outstanding amounts
- Reconcile and post daily takings to accounts system
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Previous accounts assistant/administrator experience is essential
- A proactive and adaptable administrator
- A confident IT user
- Experience in the property sector would be an advantage
- Happy and eager to learn new skills and be flexible to assist others when needed
The salary will be in the region of £20,000 – £21,000 per annum depending on experience.
For further details of the position click here Property Ledger Administrator and Accounts Assistant
If feel you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for the position please complete and forward the attached application form Application For Permanent post to the Estate Office, Wilton Estate, Wilton Salisbury SP2 0BJ marked for the attention of Mr Mark Groves or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
VACANCY FOR PART-TIME HOUSE GUIDE 2019 – SEASONAL POST
If you would like to be considered as a part-time house guide for 2019, please submit a brief CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com or by post to Visitor Services, Wilton House, The Estate Office, Wilton, Salisbury SP2 0BJ.
We would be looking for an enthusiastic, arts based candidate who enjoys working in the public sector to join our team of hard-working, knowledgeable guides. Previous experience would be an advantage but training will be given. The part-time position requires excellent communication skills and a flexible approach to the 3 days a week required between Sundays to Thursdays, 11.15am – 5.15pm. The season runs from Easter weekend to the end of August and includes Bank Holidays, alternate weekends and occasional special event days.
For all other general enquiries regarding vacancies please do not hesitate to contact The Estate Office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone 01722 746700