HOW TO BOOK TICKETS
Pre– booked tickets are required for a combined house and grounds ticket. For grounds only admissions simply turn up on the day. At present we are only taking payments by credit cards.
We release new tickets every Monday for up to 3 weeks in advance.
Please click here to use our ticket booking platform and refer to the information below along with our FAQs document.
As a day visitor to the House
- Register to buy tickets (create your day visitor account)
- Choose a day, time and whether you wish to visit the House
- Choose the number of tickets that you require (one ticket is required per person, under 5’s do not require a ticket)
- Choose the category of tickets and whether you wish to buy a guide book
- Update if default categories have been changed
- Read and confirm the Terms and Conditions
- Select payment method
- Enter payment details
- Complete card validation
- You will receive a confirmation email with your booking details and QR codes these can either be printed out or downloaded onto a smartphone
- You will need to present the QR code at the admissions desk to gain entry
- If you have purchased a guide book, present your email as proof of purchase at the admissions desk
As an existing member
- In order to book your visit to the House you will need to request a password to gain access to your online account
- Select login and follow the Member Setup routine to be emailed a password
- Login and follow the procedure for a day visitor
- If you are a Gold Member, no payment is required but you will need to download or print your QR codes to gain admission on the day
- If you have a garden membership and want to visit the House, payment will be required.
- If you wish to add further people to your membership at a later date simply login and pay the additional amount via “Add User to My Account”
To become a member
- Register to purchase a membership
- Choose the categories of membership that you require
- Additional family members/friends can be added via “Add Registration”
- Enter payment details
- If you purchase a Gold Membership (House & Grounds) no payment is required on a day of your visit but you will need to pre-book your house tour online. In order to gain admission please download or print your QR codes which will be emailed to you.
- If you purchase a garden membership but you want to visit the house, payment and pre-booking online will be required.